Salary: Scale 2 £18,198- £19,933
Location: Peafield Lane Academy, Litton Road, Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield, Notts. NG19 9PB
Head Teacher: Mr Gary Walker
Roll: 358 (3-11 years)
We are looking for someone to join our admin team at this popular and highly successful primary school. The role focuses on using office and financial systems, communicating with families and providing administrative support for staff who are organising a whole host of wonderful experiences for the children in our care.
This post involves performing a variety of clerical tasks, dealing with confidential information, processing orders, invoices and maintaining inventories. Whilst prior experience of school-based systems is an advantage, training will be provided where necessary. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with drive and enthusiasm and who can make a positive contribution to our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be focused and have a warm, positive attitude to work with the Business Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the school’s financial systems.
- Have the ability to use software, process invoices and manage school funds as well as other administrative duties.
- Have proven administrative skills including good organisational skills.
- Be competent in the use of spreadsheets and databases.
- Be flexible and adaptable and able to work as part of our team or on your own initiative.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels whilst maintaining confidentiality and acting within the Data Protection Act.
We can offer you:
- A highly motivated and supportive staff team.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A spacious, well-resourced learning environment.
Peafield Lane Academy is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children. All staff and volunteers are expected to share in that commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosures.
Visits to the school are welcome. Call 01623 460366 for an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 28th May 2021 at 10.00 am. Thank you for any interest shown in this post. However, If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been invited to interview.
Application packs are available to download via our school website www.peafieldlaneacademy.co.uk and should be emailed to: email@example.com or by post to the above address.