SITE MANAGER VACANCY STARTING SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2021
Grade 4 SCP 8-14 (£20,493 - £23,080)
37 hours per week split shift, permanent position
Do you believe that children should learn in an inspirational environment?
Do you take pride in delivering the best for children?
Can you hit the ground running to manage our school health and safety compliance systems?
We are looking for a premises manager who is enthusiastic and keen to come and join our team.
Peafield Lane Academy is a well-planned building, situated on the outskirts of Mansfield Woodhouse, on the edge of attractive open countryside. We have the highest aspirations and expectations of our children and staff each and every day. At our school, we are a family with everyone pulling in the same direction to ensure our children receive the best experiences and opportunities and that our staff feel valued and part of our overall success.
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic and determined site manager. This is a key role in our school and the successful applicant will be responsible for both the security, safety and maintenance of our site on a daily basis. They will make sure the school and grounds are presented at their absolute best at all times and in-keeping with our school values. The applicant must have a good knowledge of maintenance and have a keen sense of pride in delivering an outstanding environment conducive to learning in all seasons, reflecting our positive school ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- have the highest standards for the school environment
- have good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- manage a team of cleaning staff, promoting the highest standards of engagement and professionalism
- develop positive relationships with teaching staff to create an environment fit for purpose
- be able to carry out regular procedures, maintain the premises and grounds to an extremely high standard
- maintain and keep appropriate records in line with Health & Safety requirements
- have good DIY skills and ability to manage projects
- be pro-active to ensure the school and grounds are well maintained, safe and secure at all times
- negotiate with contractors to ensure the schools needs are met in an effective and efficient manner
- display and promote all of the personal behaviours and positive attributes associated with the Flying High Partnership
Please download your application pack below, complete and return it via email to email@example.com by the 17th September 2021.
DBS Checks Peafield Lane Academy and Flying high Partnership take safeguarding very seriously. This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. We are an equal opportunities employer.